Welcome to the Nonprofit Tool Vault e-Learning Center where your learning is central to the successful growth of your nonprofit organization.
Many non profit organizations struggle to get started and once started, to sustain their operations. Building your organization's capacity to effectively operate will help you realize the vision that propelled you to start the nonprofit organization.
Capacity Building encompasses all of the activities that improve an organization's ability to achieve its mission effectively and sustain itself over the long term.
Key factors for building a healthy organization are:
* Strong Board of Directors
* Good Planning
* Being true to the organization's Mission, Vision, and Values
* Strong infrastructure
* Strong Service Delivery
* Good Communication
* Clear Roles and Responsibilities for Board of Directors, Staff, and Volunteers
The "Nonprofit Tool Vault" Tool Vault offers information through our e-Learning Center in the form of articles, videos, and special reports that help you solve problems such as:
* How to Get Committed Board of Directors
* Effective Non profit Board Leadership
* Tips for Having an Efficient Non profit Board Meeting
* How to Get Donors
* How to Raise Funds for Your Non profit
* How to Develop a Fundraising Plan
* How to Develop a Strategic Plan
* How to Host Successful Fundraising Events
* AND MORE
The value of your membership is priceless.
To access these programs, click on the Membership of your choice below by clicking on the Buy Now button under Silver Membership or Gold Membership. After making your payment, click on "Sign Up" button at the top of this website, and enter a username and password. You will then gain access, and more articles, videos, special reports, power point presentations are continually added. Your learning never ends!
Choose the Option that is best for you!
Silver Membership - $497 / year (Save $67)
You get exclusive access to helpful Articles, pertinent Special Reports, and helpful videos to get your Nonprofit up and running efficiently.
$47.00 per month