Board Development Training
Does your Board of Directors need help in working as a team?
Do you know how to select qualified Board members?
Do you have trouble maintaining Board members?
Do your Board members need motivation to support and promote fundraising efforts of the nonprofit organization?
Do your Board of Directors lack initiative and passion in fulfilling the nonprofit’s vision, mission, and goals?
The SOLUTION is Board Development Training.
After working with many nonprofit organizations, I have recognized the need for a concise, affordable tool for Nonprofit Boards to use to assess, their performance and enhance the nonprofit in executing its vision efficiently.
With this in mind, I developed the Board Development Handbook (BDH) that focuses on 4 areas:
The BDH will undoubtedly help your Board of Directors Learn:
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Board Responsibility for Financial Oversight
- Strategic Planning
- Overseeing the Performance and Compensation of Management
The BDH also offers:
Board Development Tools, such as:
- 10 Principles that Yield a Great Board
- Why You Need a Board
- Board Dynamics
- Code of Ethics for Board Members
- Legal and Compliance Issues
- Board Members and Personal Contributions
- Financial and Fundraising Issues
- The Role of the Chair
- Productive Board Meetings
- Do We Need Committees
- AND MORE
Board Development Forms and Templates:
Prospective Board Candidate
Evaluation an Individual Board Member
Board of Directors Self Evaluation
Board Meetings Evaluation
Conflict of Interest Policy
Board Member Contract