Wouldn’t you like to be able to have a Board Chair that knows his/her responsibilities and contributes to the overall efficiency of the Board of Directors in making managerial decisions that result in the efficient implementation of the nonprofit’s vision and mission?
I have the SOLUTION – The Board Chair Manual.
This Manual will Help You Learn:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of the Chair
- Sample Policies
- Electing the Chair
- Required Skills and Knowledge
- Approaches to Chair Election
- Consecutive Terms
- Board Chair and CEO Relationship
- Meeting Agendas
- Support and Counsel
- Clarifying Expectations
- Representing the Board and Organization Meetings
- AND MORE